X-Rite Pantone, the world's largest designer and manufacturer of colour management and communication systems, has transferred the investment from a major plastics tradeshow into direct benefits for clients and partners, converting the time and money that would have been spent at the show directly into free education, exclusive product promotions and workflow efficiency checks. The overall program is available through the online platform “World of Plastics”: www.xrite.com/worldofplastics.
“We believe that as a market leader you have to offer something new to clients from time to time. With the decision to invest in our clients instead of a tradeshow presence we can still be present for our clients and even extend the trade show experience, offering them our time, expertise and exclusive product promotions”, explained Francesco Tomasello, VP Sales & Marketing EMEA & South Asia.
Benefits of the World of Plastics initiative include:
1. Exclusive Pantone Webinar: Trends in the World of Plastics
2. Best practice: How to Achieve Color Quality & Consistency Within Your Workflow
3. How the Latest Developments in Color Measurement Technology & Application Affect Medical Plastics
4. How to Get the Color Formulation in Plastics Right – Learn From the Experts!
5. Boost Production Efficiency: Reduce Waste & Transition Time with Effective ONLINE Color Measurement
6. New Product Launch – Handheld Solution
Gain your certificate in color theory after completing the online training " Understanding the Numbers of Color"
Available exclusively to registrants of World of Plastics.
"What is the largest source of waste in your workflow?" Get your answer with a one-on-one phone consultancy with the color experts! We will walk you through some key success factors along the workflow, analyzing where time and money can be saved!