X-Rite has introduced the Ci4200, a compact benchtop spectrophotometer. The compact sphere benchtop is a solution for those looking at improving or upgrading their current colour quality control program, especially when combined with colour QC and formulation software applications.
Some of the Ci4200 features are:
• Sphere geometry measurement
• Data compatibility with X-Rite sphere handhelds
• Remote trigger for measurements
• Sample Targeting/viewing via sample arm
• Simultaneous SCI & SCE measurement of 2 seconds
• Vertical and Horizontal positioning possible
• 8mm measurement area, and 14mm target window
• Also available with calibrated UV (Ci4200UV)
X-Rite says that customers can stop relying on non-spectral devices or visual inspection of the colour of their products using the Ci4200.
Interested parties can learn more by joining a launch webinar on 29 May 2013. Click here to register.