The 6th edition of the annual PET guide, named ‘connecting comPETence 2013’ is now available on demand for those involved in the PET sector. Published by the specialist conference organiser PETnology, the book explores market trends and technical developments, with opinions and views from the PET industry. Key topics include materials and additives, PET packaging and machinery, recycling, and closures.
The PET Yearbook is now ready for shipment, on demand, and is available with a CD which contains all presentations given at PETnology Europe 2013, held in September last year. The conference also has an app, called ‘PET to go’ which offers access to all conference contents, including the lists of speakers and participants.
The book alone is available for €59.00, or €210.00 for the book and CD. A third option offers the book, CD and app for €420.00. Orders can be made online at www.petnology.com
Features of this year’s book include:
• Special: PET Innovations 2013
• Market Overview: Growth Trends and Market Opportunities of the PET Bottle
• PET@Drinktec 2013:
• PET@K 2013
• Main theme: PET recycling - quality and quantity still have room for improvement
• PETnology Europe 2013: ready-to-drink products stimulate growth in the PET market
• Interviews with Participants: challenges are there to be overcome - there is still a lot of work to be done!
• Summaries of the presentations
• Exhibitors at PETnology Europe 2013
• New services à la PETnology: Seminars & Training
• PETnology in 2014: Seminars, conferences, connecting comPETence at BrauBeviale